Monday, October 12, 2015

Week 59 8/10/15

8.10.15

hey yall!

Sadly I am way out of time today! We are incredibly busy! I am doing great though! I will have at least one more week here in Decatur and im loving it! We have transfer calls this Saturday so I may or may not leave!

I just wanted to share a quick scripture.

1 nephi 15: 11 Do ye not remember the things which the Lord hath said?—If ye will not harden your hearts, and ask me in faith, believing that ye shall receive, with diligence in keeping my commandments, surely these things shall be made known unto you.

I know that we can receive answers to prayers! Just the other day we said a prayer to help an investigator named steven stop smoking and within 3 days he was able to quit and today 4 days later he still has not smoked!

The lord loves us and is mindful of us, remember to be diligent and faithful, aligning your will with the lords, and you will be blessed tremendously through your prayers. Love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment