Monday, October 12, 2015

Week 68 10.12.15

10.12.15

Hey everyone!

What a week!!! weve had interviews, MLC (missionary leadership conference), Zone Training (Were we train other missionarys on what was presented to us at MLC), Exchanges, Service projects, and more! 

Thanks for letting us borrow your son! we love him and he is a very hard worker and wornderful! 
-Jill Carter

^^^^ I left the computer for a second and that was left be the member who's house we are emailing at today! They are awesome! (she told me i had to send it)

Anyways, here are some cool storys from this week! Despite the business, we were determined to work hard and see miracles, so we saw so many! the lord is truly blessing us!

One evening we were starving after being on team ups, and helping people move, etc. So although it was close to 9, and we could have easily gone home and made food, we both felt super pushed to go and get a bite to eat and contact for any last bit of time we could. Through a series of events, we ended up at Chipotle. Where we ended up placing 2 copies of The Book of Mormon and meeting 2 wonderful investigators whom we will definitely be teaching! I know it is interesting to say, but the lord wanted us at Chipotle that night. 

Among many other Emmaus expiriences this last week, that was one of my favorites. However, we also are now teaching a man named JD who became interested in the church when he watched "The Book of Mormon musical". a few months later he got on LDS.org and Mormon.org to research the church and then requested a Book of Mormon sent to him. The lord sometimes brings the investigators to you i guess! 

I would share more, but to keep this manageable, i just will say that i know the lord is blessing My mission! I also know that it does not matter how "busy" we appear to be. There is always time to go out, to preach the gospel, and to be a missionary! Im so grateful for every second i have out here to teach and talk to people. its the best way to be happy! I just wish i could instill that, what i know now, into the newer missionaries. I know it would've helped me so much more through out the first months of my mission! Hopefully i can aply what im learning here to my whole life!
Today was also a blast! Some P-days you dont do much and others you are jam packed! today was jammed! We fished, and went to some awesome caverns with members! Im sure my mom will add pictures to the blog so i wont talk to much about today, after all, a picture is worth 1000 words! 

Well, love you all, stay strong!


No comments:

Post a Comment