Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Week 19 11/3/14 New Companion and new apt/address in Huntsville


Hey guys! 


So this week has been just crazy!!!! We have been doing so many things and today we are moving appartments! check out this new address!

6500 Woods Lane Apt A Huntsville, AL 35806

so anything you have to mail mail to this address i will get it there! We are just moving apartments to the other spanish elders so we dont have to use so many miles driving half way across town. plus the other elders live closer to the spanish anyway. thus it will be a good move for missionary work!

Anyways, My week has been quite the adventure. Transfer day we had a catastrophe as Elder Mayers bike fell of the back of the car, (it was litterally like bouncing down the highway and flipped over the median onto the other lane of traffic) luckily no one was hurt, no one was even effected by it actually. The bike fell onto the median and we were able to get it. luckily it should only need minor repairs. (crazy for a bike that fell off at 70 right!?)Friday we also got chased by dogs through a neighborhood untill they must have got bored and stoped. It was good that they chased us though because there was some young kids trick or treating and it gave to parents time go get these kids out of the area of these crazy dogs!  That was one of the more wilder things that has happened thus far haha.

However through it all, we have been blessed! We had an awesome investigator at church (his name is angel) and taught some of the best lessons of my mission. We have 3 awesome progressing investigators who i think will be prepared for baptism shortly. All have been extended bap dates and all have said they would like to pray about the date before deciding. we are hoping to make some solid dates this next week and help these people come unto christ!

Also we had a really awesome branch party thing on halloween! best tacos of my life!! i love the branch members here :)

also it was transfers and i got a new companion! his name is elder Mayer! Its a bit different having a new companion, and me and elder mayer are definitely different. I do think though that we will be able to compliment each other well through this transfer. Elder mayer is a very bold missionary and i think we will do some awesome things! Putting our trust in the lord!

So yeah!  That was a bit of the crazy things that happened this week haha. Im doing really awesome though! I just love the mission and i love all of you! heres a spiritual thought to end! :)


Check this video out and remember that through all of our hard times, the lord is there! he will help us! just like this really cool poem too :)

One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord. Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.
In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand. Sometimes there were two sets of footprints, other times there was one only.
This bothered me because I noticed that during the low periods of my life, when I was suffering from anguish, sorrow or defeat, I could see only one set of footprints, so I said to the Lord,
“You promised me Lord,
that if I followed you, you would walk with me always. But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life there has only been one set of footprints in the sand.
Why, when I needed you most, have you not been there for me?”
The Lord replied, “The years when you have seen only one set of footprints, my child, is when I carried you.”

Mary Stevenson, 1936
remember the lord loves you! here is there for all of us! trust in him! if you dont beleive me go to proverbs 3:5-6

Love you all! Have an amazing week!
Elder Steele​

No comments:

Post a Comment